How can I contact with your company?

You can visit our company branch situated at Harley Street during our office hours. It is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 6 pm. We are free to contact through our telephoned service any hour of the day. Special appointments are also available upon your request.

How do I get registered with GMC?

Any foreign candidate should be registered with GMC and receive work permit before practicing medicine in the UK. Further information can be received at GMC website: http://www.gmc-uk.org/doctors/index.asp

Do I need CV?

Every candidate needs to submit their CV in electronic form as every client requests CV before calling for an interview. If you have any problem regarding developing a strong CV, we can always assist you.

What is HMRC?

HMRC is a government organization which is responsible for taxation and for making sure fund is available for public services. HMRC is the UK tax authority.

What are income tax and national insurance?

Income Tax and National insurance are deductions from your wages as per the regulations of HMRC. HMRC is the UK tax authority, a governing body which is responsible for taxation in UK.